From Palmela, Portugal, 30 minutes from the country’s capital of Lisbon, comes some of the world’s highest quality, handcrafted cork products from Corkor.
Corkor is a brand dedicated to creating eco-friendly products from renewable cork. Corkor’s selection of wallets, bags and cases look both smart and stylish; you’ll love the suede-like feel and leather-like durability of your new cork selection!
What makes Corkor such a great eco-friendly choice?
- Cork is 100% sustainable, harvested from cork oak tree bark every 9 years without harming or killing these trees
- Once harvested, the bark regenerates, making it a renewable and sustainable resource
- Cork oak trees live 170 to 250 years
- Cork oak tree landscapes support one of the highest levels of biodiversity among forest habitats with more than 25,000 species, including globally endangered species such as the Iberian Lynx, the Iberian Imperial Eagle and the Barbary Deer
- Cork is non only sustainable, it’s vegan!
- Corkor items are handcrafted, using only a sewing machine for premium finishing to ensure supreme quality
- Corkor items are made locally, in Portugal, by local workers, fairly paid with a high degree of satisfaction
- Corkor uses recycled packaging